A superior range of buildings at an affordable price, with the traditional strength and drainage properties of a pitched roof.
Apex Garages offer you:
- Unique interlocking concrete panels
- Market leading Hormann steel framed up and over door
- Strong and robust cement fibre roof sheets
- Factory primed steel roof trusses
- Optional 4′ wide fixed timber window
- Excellent drainage properties
- Available up to 30’3″ in width
- Available in unlimited length
- A comprehensive range of options
The Apex range – our Apex garages can be supplied up to 9.22m (30’3″) in width, and unlimited length! Standard height 6’6″, but can be specified up to 16ft, in 6″ increments.
Featuring the Hanson Concrete Garages Unique panel construction with interlocking joints. Constructed with three bolts joining each panel, the exclusive design provides a weather tight joint without the need for messy mastic, that may shrink and leak
in the years to come.
Attractive Canterbury Spar (pebbledash) aggregate gives an external appearance that will blend
with virtually any property.
Market leading Hormann up and over doors, pre-framed to give consistent performance
over the lifetime of the garage.
The fibre cement roof drains to each side, utilising Cembrit 5in profile roof sheets up to
20% thicker than many competitors. We recommend specifying guttering – would you
buy a house without gutters?
A 4ft wide timber fixed window is included in the price.
Available in single and double garages, and with the option of Extra Height if required.